fallout 4 PC specs

Jacksongosnell4256

It will run OK.

I played it on a FX 8320 and RX 570 and even with the ultra hd texture pack, it was probably going at 60fps.

If you didn't play them already, I strongly recommend playing Fallout New Vegas. More RPG, better story, more story choices, more NPCs, more choice (not as linear as fallout 4),   Fallout 3 game of the year is also good, but a bit less than new vegas.

The game caps itself at 60FPS for a reason that I forgot; you can remove this limit though. But you'll do just fine. I'm on a 5960x & GTX 980, with over 280 active mods for the game I never dip below 40FPS, even in downtown Boston.

Lunix Is An Illegal Hacker Operating System

| [CPU] Intel i7 5960X (4.5GHz) | [Mobo] ASUS Rampage V E10 | [RAM] G. Skill Ripjaws 4 64GB (8x8GB) | [CPU Cooler] Custom Acrylic | [OS Drive] Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD | [Storage] WD Black 4TB (x2 RAID 0) | [GPU] ASUS GTX 980 (x2 stock) | [PSU] Corsair AX1200i | [Case] Corsair 900D | [Keyboard] Corsair K95 Platinum | [Mouse] Corsair Dark Core RGB | [speakers] Logitech Z906 | [Monitors] ASUS VS278Q-P (x3 27"s) |

1 hour ago, PiGHamM3R said:

The game caps itself at 60FPS for a reason that I forgot;

It's because the "Creation Engine" (aka Gamebryo) is a seriously old and out-dated game engine that needs some serious optimization. Honestly, Bethesda should just drop this and come up with a new engine or just get Unreal on their newer games.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

Outside the Town it should run fine with medium settings. Inside Boston be prepared for some serious framedrops tho. Godrays and Shadows eat up the most Performance.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

It should run fine, I used to play it on a GTX 650 Ti Boost, it wasn't great, but was playable, and your 1050Ti is a lot faster. Don't expect too much though, even with an RX580 I still get framedrops down to 30 fps in some places, that's just how that game is. With medium settings you probably should be able to run it around 50-60 for the most part, just remember that Diamond City and especially Downtown is quite rough on pefromance

Ryzen 5 3600 | Be Quiet Shadow Rock 2 | Aorus RX580 4GB | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz