Geforce Experience Won't start + Shadowplay Issues

I've been having shadowplay issues for awhile, but for the past two days it has stopped working altogether (no manual recording or shadow) Just the red line indicating an error through it in the top right.

So I went to go Start up Geforce Experience to restart shadowplay, but that wont start at all. Anyone else having this issue, either with GE or Shadowplay?

I'll go try a PC restart :3

Make sure other "game enhancement" programs aren't open. Drivers for my Logitech G930 were somehow unstable with GeForce Experience, giving me an identical issue, and it turns out that the G930 had some sort of graphics enhancement option for whatever reason. I disabled it and it worked fine after.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Make sure other "game enhancement" programs aren't open. Drivers for my Logitech G930 were somehow unstable with GeForce Experience, giving me an identical issue, and it turns out that the G930 had some sort of graphics enhancement option for whatever reason. I disabled it and it worked fine after.

Did that with my Logitech G300, works now. Thanks!

Now if only shadowplay would work...

Did that with my Logitech G300, works now. Thanks!

Now if only shadowplay would work...

ShadowPlay seems bipolar, I haven't been able to figure it out. There are times I can record footage in Skyrim, and a lot of times I can't. I can almost always record from TF2, however.

Let's keep in mind, it's not a finished product. At least, that I remember, and hope.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

• 5 months later...