Sennheiser PC 373D, What do you think?

GreatWhiteWine

Hello everyone,

I would like to buy a new headset to play on my computer and chat with my fellow legends.

Right now I have a Sennheiser HD 598Cs and the quality of the sound and of the headset itself is good enough for me, however, one critical flaw is that it has no mic...

I am looking for something in the same price range (not wireless) with pretty much the same build and sound quality but this time with a mic, so here is my question: what do you think about the Sennheiser PC 373D?

And do you have some alternative for me?

Have a nice day! 

personally i've heard many good things about hyper x cloud headsets.

i've used the corsair void pro wireless for almost 2 years and it's been good but lacking in some areas that makes it hard for me to differenciate if people are coming from the front or the right (in csgo) but that might just be me, other than that the headset is great and i'd reccomend since it's only about 100$

just yesterday i ordered a hyper x cloud flight.

when it arrives and i've had an evening or so to test it out i can give a review if you haven't found anything else.

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

oh and i'd avoid the razer kraken's like the plague.

unless you have very small ears the cover will hurt your ears after more than 2 hours of use and the sound is horrid compared to other headsets (to be fair i used them in 2013-2015)

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

15 minutes ago, flashiling said:

oh and i'd avoid the razer kraken's like the plague.

unless you have very small ears the cover will hurt your ears after more than 2 hours of use and the sound is horrid compared to other headsets (to be fair i used them in 2013-2015)

I do have big ears...

Thanks for the advice, I will look into the Hyper X.

Anything about the Sennheiser? Is it too expensive for what it is?

7 minutes ago, GreatWhiteWine said:

I do have big ears...

Thanks for the advice, I will look into the Hyper X.

Anything about the Sennheiser? Is it too expensive for what it is?

i've never used it and only heard youtubers praise the headsets. They were sponsored though but i doubt thoose i've seen would just say they are good for no reason. but who knows.

55 minutes ago, flashiling said:

i've never used it and only heard youtubers praise the headsets. They were sponsored though but i doubt thoose i've seen would just say they are good for no reason. but who knows.

I have seen quite a few LTT videos with this ad for the Drop Sennheiser  PC 37X, I think both headset a quite similar.

I am going to wait a few days to think about it, but I am pretty confident that they are good.

10 hours ago, GreatWhiteWine said:

I have seen quite a few LTT videos with this ad for the Drop Sennheiser  PC 37X, I think both headset a quite similar.

I am going to wait a few days to think about it, but I am pretty confident that they are good.

Both are basically the same one just has a usb dongle the other one you have to run off your motherboard. Usually if you have a decent mobo  the motherboard audio would be better than the dongle. But if you Want the option the PC 373d ain't a bad option. But there is a sale on massdrop and an additional $20 off if your using a new account and this is your first order on this account.but if your not strapped for cash I would take that $20 off and go for the 58x instead a significantly better headphone than either of the other 2 and just get a modmic.