Keyboard with macro buttons?

Cream899

I need a keyboard with some macro/gaming buttons or just one of those streamdeck type of things. Can you guys recommend a keyboard with macro/gaming buttons or streamdeck type of things? I have Logitech G810 currently.

MACROS.png

@Cream899 - We have a few different options for you depending on budget, and what you're looking for exactly.  Whats your budget?  What don't you like about the Romer G switches?  What are you planning to use the macros for exactly?  Streaming, Gaming, Workflow?

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

7 hours ago, Cream899 said:

I need a keyboard with some macro/gaming buttons or just one of those streamdeck type of things. Can you guys recommend a keyboard with macro/gaming buttons or streamdeck type of things? I have Logitech G810 currently.

MACROS.png

7 hours ago, Cream899 said:

MACROS.png

I use the Redragon K550, It was quite a few macro keys on the top left of the board and uses Outemu Purple Switches which work great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2019 at 1:17 AM, Corsair Nick said:

@Cream899 - We have a few different options for you depending on budget, and what you're looking for exactly.  Whats your budget?  What don't you like about the Romer G switches?  What are you planning to use the macros for exactly?  Streaming, Gaming, Workflow?

Streaming, gaming and for soundpad when using it. Budget is 200€ but i still can pay little bit more if needed. Romer-Gs are maybe little too mushy and i have always wanted to try linear switches. So more buttons is better for me. I dont care about the RGB btw.

genovation keypads with blacks are nice

have 2 and actually use 1 as my gaming pad

3 hours ago, Cream899 said:

Streaming, gaming and for soundpad when using it. Budget is 200€ but i still can pay little bit more if needed. Romer-Gs are maybe little too mushy and i have always wanted to try linear switches. So more buttons is better for me. I dont care about the RGB btw.

Couple options I would suggest:

• Corsair K95 RGB Platinum with Cherry MX speed switches for an all in one solution if (6) dedicated macro keys is enough.
  • Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 if you preffer a different Cherry MX switch than speed, or a standard size keyboard.
    • Cherry MX Speed, Red, and Silent are linear switch options available for K70
    • Add one of our Elgato Stream Decks for a more intuitive experience, and additional programmable keys
      • Three ptions available: Mini (6 buttons), Standard (15 buttons), or XL (32 buttons)

Let me know if you have questions, I can help narrow it down.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/