HP Proliant DL360 G6 boot to USB?

Hello, I just received a DL360 G6, I have windows server 2016 install USB and I wan't to boot from it, no matter what I do, It wont boot from the USB, I have made sure that USB is first on the boot order, I have tried all USB ports etc, any help is appreciated.

4 minutes ago, AndrewMKlasen said:

Hello, I just received a DL360 G6, I have windows server 2016 install USB and I wan't to boot from it, no matter what I do, It wont boot from the USB, I have made sure that USB is first on the boot order, I have tried all USB ports etc, any help is appreciated.

Are you sure the USB stick is, in fact, bootable? Have you tried it in other systems to ensure it's configured right?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

6 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Are you sure the USB stick is, in fact, bootable? Have you tried it in other systems to ensure it's configured right?

yes, I have tried using another system

6 hours ago, AndrewMKlasen said:

yes, I have tried using another system

Ok, does the system have a built in RAID card? (I assume the answer to this is yes) in which case you might find that's taking over the boot process and you have to adjust the RAID Bios to start with the USB stick

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Also keep in mind, the G6 doesn't support UEFI boot, you need an "old fashioned" boot stick (verify by booting it in legacy mode on another machine).