Zowie S2, right mouse button occasionally "sticky"?

Otto_iii

I have a Zowie S2 and ive rather liked it, i got it before all the cheaper lightweight stuff hit the market, but its served me well and i enjoy it, first ever accurate mouse ive owned and much closer to the size i was looking for then all the huge mice that flooded the market in about 2015 (Razor Deathadders etc).  Recently the right mouse button has started feeling kinda of "sticky" or like its pressing beyond its original range of travel, it doesnt seem to have a issue with double clicking or anything, its just very odd, happens randomly (id say 1 out of 20-50 clicks), and atm just distracts me more then anything else.  Is this anything i should worry about, and likewise is there any way to possibly address it?  I have taken the mouse apart before to paracord it, but im not sure what i could actually do to help with the issue.

Just trying to figure out of this if this is more a sign something is aging, or a sign something is failing, if its something i should worry about or not etc

I got S1 and it's great. Hmm RMA it I guess. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

? This was on me not Zowie, i was able to fix it with a lil iso alch and tough paper towel

Not sure what it (probably a cookie crumb, a bit of taco bell etc) was but i sometimes eat near my mouse (yell at me if need be.)  Anyways i took some hardy paper towels, as in whatever i could find least prone to ripping, slowly and carefully tucked it under the button as far as i could, applied Iso Alcohol to towel (if pre-applied towel won't tuck in as far), slowly pressed and released button while lightly tugging towel out repeatedly.

mouse_tuck.png.17f8f3afaf058616670468d0152735ec.png

I did this method about 5 times, on 4th time i noticed a orange looking lil glob come out 2x2 or 3x3mm, it was getting less sticky before that but presumably whatever it was was just caught between the base and top of right mouse clicker. After this point i did the stress test that was becoming a issue before, test being pressing right mouse button and keeping it depressed if held down hard for 4-5 seconds, seeing if it did not rebound properly like it had goop holding it down, but after this it just rebounded like new.