I Think my Graphics Card Died

Fredboi

Build List:

Motherboard: MSI B450M Bazooka v2

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

RAM: 8gb DDR4

PSU: 600Watt EVGA PSU

GPU: R9 380x

Alright, so here's the story. I recently built a computer and purchased a used R9 380x for it. I used it for some gaming, and it started crashing at random intervals while making an odd, coil whine type noise. The computer would freeze when the whine stopped. Just this past Monday, I opened Overwatch. This is when my gpu showed a Wattman driver failure before shutting down. After I restarted the system, the card would not boot into Windows or Ubuntu. This is only fixed when using a substitute card, (x1600 Pro), or by removing the drivers. When trying to install the drivers, the system crashes. Please help me solve the problem.

contact your gpu manufacturer, they might be able to help ypu thru any driver issues and ultimately an RMA. 

8 minutes ago, zinton said:

contact your gpu manufacturer, they might be able to help ypu thru any driver issues and ultimately an RMA. 

This is not a possibility, as I am the second owner of this card. PowerColor only offers a two year warranty anyways.

7 hours ago, Fredboi said:

Build List:

Motherboard: MSI B450M Bazooka v2

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600

RAM: 8gb DDR4

PSU: 600Watt EVGA PSU

GPU: R9 380x

Alright, so here's the story. I recently built a computer and purchased a used R9 380x for it. I used it for some gaming, and it started crashing at random intervals while making an odd, coil whine type noise. The computer would freeze when the whine stopped. Just this past Monday, I opened Overwatch. This is when my gpu showed a Wattman driver failure before shutting down. After I restarted the system, the card would not boot into Windows or Ubuntu. This is only fixed when using a substitute card, (x1600 Pro), or by removing the drivers. When trying to install the drivers, the system crashes. Please help me solve the problem.

The same happened to me ,I have a new rx570 ,but after to week the screen turns black when I installed any drivers , it works again after uninstall the drivers .I didn't found any solution .

I tried in to difrent system but the problem persists