Computer won`t start without external gpu...!

I have a Gtx 680 that left a few days ago for repaires...unfortuantly i can not get my computer to boot without the gpu, when i thought that it automaticly would use and work with the igpu, or the integrated graphics...Windows just tells me that they found a problem and then the computer starts autorepair without any luck...PLEASE HELP ME!

The driver is causing problems because it was badly installed or something, try booting Windows in safe mode and uninstalling both the dedicated GPU and the iGPUs driver, then try booting normaly in Windows and report back.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

I have a Gtx 680 that left a few days ago for repaires...unfortuantly i can not get my computer to boot without the gpu, when i thought that it automaticly would use and work with the igpu, or the integrated graphics...Windows just tells me that they found a problem and then the computer starts autorepair without any luck...PLEASE HELP ME!

You must boot windows into safe mode

How can I do that?

Turn the PC on and keep pressing F8 until you see a menu that say "Safe Mode" their will be other options as well your only interested in Boot in Safe Mode.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Turn the PC on and keep pressing F8 until you see a menu that say "Safe Mode" their will be other options as well your only interested in Boot in Safe Mode.

Thank you very much for the help.

Thank you very much for the help.

Your Welcome  :)

Wait which version of Windows do you have? Windows 7 has Safe Mode Windows 8.1 doesn't.

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

Your Welcome  :)

Wait which version of Windows do you have? Windows 7 has Safe Mode Windows 8.1 doesn't.

I have windows 8, but i am not sure if it is 8.1 :( I am going to test it when i come home

I have windows 8, but i am not sure if it is 8.1 :( I am going to test it when i come home

Don't bother it won't work...Your computer won't boot to Windows correct?

What motherboard do you have?

Don't bother it won't work...Your computer won't boot to Windows correct?

What motherboard do you have?

I have an Asus Z77 Sabertooth, with an i7 3770k :)

I have an Asus Z77 Sabertooth, with an i7 3770k :)

Ok your gonna need to go into your bios and probably switch the Graphics from PCI-E to Integrated and see if that works for you. To get into the BIOS you need to turn the PC on and hit the "Del" key. That seems to be the universal button for most BIOS' these days.

Try that and see if it works

Ok your gonna need to go into your bios and probably switch the Graphics from PCI-E to Integrated and see if that works for you. To get into the BIOS you need to turn the PC on and hit the "Del" key. That seems to be the universal button for most BIOS' these days.

Try that and see if it works

Yeah, I have already been and tried that...Nothings seems to work, but there is not really any problem with waiting to the gpu comes back! Have a laptop meanwhile, so I will survive! ;) But thank you so much for trying to help me.. .You are  just another example of how fantastic community this really is, using you own time to help others! :)

Yeah, I have already been and tried that...Nothings seems to work, but there is not really any problem with waiting to the gpu comes back! Have a laptop meanwhile, so I will survive! ;) But thank you so much for trying to help me.. .You are just another example of how fantastic community this really is, using you own time to help others! :)

Thanks for your kind words. Sorry we couldn't get your PC going but hey there is always next time. :lol: