Getting heavy input lag on mice again windows 10

OnlyAxolotl

I am getting what feels like V-sync globally enabled in all titles again on my PC. The inident happened the other day after a short light flickering in my house (power issues). I'm sure that was just a coincidence however, as that has happened before and nothing happened.

I have DDU'd Nvidia and up[fate my drtivers.

My mouse feels sluggish and input laggy in the new MW and other titles. I have 144fps and V-sync disabled (have tried globally disabling) low latency set to ultra, everything higher performance and my Fps is very high. 

The mouse just isn't as responsive. I tried two other mice to no avail.

What gives, is there any other option other than re-installing windows? Maybe there is some mouse options that I maybe missing. Pointer precision is unticked.

Weird issue, the only thing that I can think of is to try changing the polling rate of your mouse (if you can) or try setting Power Options to high performance to see if it is a timing issue.

You can also try disabling or enabling legacy mouse support and XHCI handoff in your UEFI BIOS settings. Sometimes this can cause issues and unless you are using an old OS like Windows 7 or earlier, you should set Legayc mouse support to Off.

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM

• 10 months later...
On 10/31/2019 at 1:00 AM, johndole25 said:

I am getting what feels like V-sync globally enabled in all titles again on my PC. The inident happened the other day after a short light flickering in my house (power issues). I'm sure that was just a coincidence however, as that has happened before and nothing happened.

I have DDU'd Nvidia and up[fate my drtivers.

My mouse feels sluggish and input laggy in the new MW and other titles. I have 144fps and V-sync disabled (have tried globally disabling) low latency set to ultra, everything higher performance and my Fps is very high. 

The mouse just isn't as responsive. I tried two other mice to no avail.

What gives, is there any other option other than re-installing windows? Maybe there is some mouse options that I maybe missing. Pointer precision is unticked.

IT is a Power issue. have u found a soultion yet. Please let me know if u have found a solution..

So I have been having mouse input delay issues for 2 years now. I have tried everything possible to fix this issue. Anthing u can think off. It happens in all games windows everywhere.

So this issue is power related or not i have no idea but any settings i change, changes how the mouse tracks. Changing resolution to 59Hz makes the mouse light for a few minutes then its back to shit again. Its like the mouse feels hollow and sometimes it feels like it gained mass and no its not placebo. I had other people feel my mouse movement and they said the same thing. i have read online that its due to no having proper grounding and dirty electricity. Due to EMI/RFI.  The monitor suddenly turns black so it may be a driver compatibility issue or heavy cpu usage. IF it was cpu usage why does it randomly change how the mouse tracks? Plz let me know if u have found the exact issue.

Heres the link -  https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/gaming-pcs/8/235326/mouseinput-lag-is-killing-me/

https://forums.blurbusters.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6064&start=10#p47263

I tried all these fixes but they are all temporary.  HOWWWW.

ITS LIKE THE MOUSE BUILDS UP SOMETHING  AND CHANGING A SETTING RELEASES THAT AND LATER SOMEHOW DOING THE SAME THING DOESNT WORK ANYMORE. IT LIKE THE MOUSE IS GETTING IMMUNE TO THESE FIXES. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW IS THIS HAPPENING. I know im saying Mouse this,mouse that but this is totally not a mouse issues cause i have tried multiple mice and no fix.

Other people having the same exact issue