Razer Mamba vs Deathadder

Nexo

Who has own these tell me your opinion please on which is better.

I know people love their Performance MX and I also like the G602 more than those mice.

Quote me to get a reply!

As far as I can tell the major difference is that the mamba is wireless and the deathadder isn't. The sensors might also be different but you could easily find that on razer's site if you wanted.

I have the Mamba but would go for something else.

Owned a Deathadder 3500dpi (the blue one) and am using a 2013 now. Family member owned a Mamba 2012. 

Both mice are similar in shape and neither feel more comfortable than the other. The Mamba had a poor battery life (Don't expect to use it all day) and all my Razer mice have had problems with squeaking wheels or mouse buttons.

If you're hellbent on getting something from Razer, I say get a Mamba if you want wireless (or even an oroboros), otherwise get the 2013 Deathadder when it's on sale ~$45. Otherwise, there are plenty of other great options out there.

Deathadder has a better sensor than the Mamba. Objectively the Deathadder wins out if you don't mind a wired mouse.

I'm probably going to get a Razer Deathadder since my Logitech Performance MX is getting old. :P

I've had both mice. Gone through 3 Razer Mamba mice, and have to say the sensor is not as good as the Deathadder's. Both have the same ergonomics, but the DA is lighter.

As for the sensor, Mamba uses a Twin-eye Philips laser sensor which has a very small amount of hardware acceleration, not noticeable unless at high DPI and actually "looking" for it. The DA has an optical Avago sensor. Optical is supposedly giving better accuracy.

I would recommend the DA :)

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Deathadder. I love it, especially if you have a medium to big sized hand.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

Whatever you do, don't get the Mamba 2013. All of these mice have trouble with the switching between wireless and wired mode, which forces you to disconnect and then reconnect the stupid dongle thingy from the computer, because the mouse just stops responding. Also the sensor is not that good. The Deathadder is not a bad mouse and many people do like it, however I think that something from Logitech Like the G500 or G700 will be better. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

I have the mamba I love it but price isn't good wit everyone really isn't any difference between both mamba and death adder besides wireless sensor wise can't tell difference I wudd recommend death adder or a steelseries mouse cuz jus as good and good price

System Specs~~~~~

Case-Corsair Air 540                                   CPU-i7 4770k                           Ram-Corsair Vengeance 16 Gbs    PSU-Corsair RM1000

Motherboard-Asus Maximus VI Formula    Graphics-Asus Gtx 780 Ti x2     CPU Cooler-Corsair H100i               SSDs-Corsair Force GS 128/360 Gb