Used Laptop under $300

I'm searching for the best laptop under $300 that can handle basic games (minecraft windows 10 edition, roblox, half life 2). I know any laptop this cheap isn't going to be amazing, but my current laptop has a 1st gen i5 with no dedicated graphics. I'm totally willing to buy used on ebay if it will get me more bang for the buck.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | GPU: GTX 1070 FE | RAM: TridentZ 16GB 3200MHz | Motherboard: Gigabyte B450 Aorus M | PSU: EVGA 650 B3 | STORAGE: Boot drive: Crucial MX500 1TB, Secondary drive: WD Blue 1TB hdd | CASE: Phanteks P350x | OS: Windows 10 | Monitor: Main: ASUS VP249QGR 144Hz, Secondary: Dell E2014h 1600x900

If I were you, I would try to survive a few months without gaming and save a reasonable amount of money to invest in a PROPER device, that'll be new, will come with a warranty AND will provide actual performance.

You're going to use your laptop every day for many different tasks, it'll be part of your daily life, so it's completely fine to spend a lot on it. Don't be in a rush and regret later. You'll just waste those $300.

check out lenovo y540 and asus tuf gaming laptop, the basic model go as low as 800 bucks.

like 7412 suggested, saving a little more can get you current gen hardware that will last you many many years (considering the fact that you tolerated first gen i5 for this many years.....)

current gen as in core 8th/9th gen / ryzen 3rd gen + gtx 16 series GPU

sure its more than double the price almost triple but the performance will absolutely destroy anything in the 300 bucks zone, and you will be rocking hardware that are several generates ahead of those 300 bucks laptop.

unless you absolutely need a laptop replacement right now and thats all the money you can spare, id wait a little longer too.....