[new PC] Monitor goes randomly black while PC still running. Unable to "wake it up".

My system: (Brand new):
Monitor: Acer Nitro XV272UP
Motherboard: Asus TUF x570 plus with Wi Fi updated to newest bios 1.2
CPU: Ryzen 3700X
GPU: Sapphire Pulse 5700 XT
PSU: Corsair RMx 650 W
Windows 10 (up to date)

The Problem:
So this happens completely randomly (mostly while I'm in desktop) my screen goes black and my PC is still running but unresponsive. After like half a minute I can start hearing my clicks or apps but the screen remains black. After the initial black screen everything freezes but after a while the PC resumes (at least the audio and the controls) but the monitor has no signal. This hasn't happened once while I was gaming, only when I'm idle, browsing or watching something. I have no idea what I have to do to cause this freeze on purpose, it's totally random.

What I've tried:
  1. Updating all drivers to recommended versions (including bios). Had no effect at all.
  2. Stress testing CPU and GPU - everything is fine, the noise and the temps are normal. I used furmark and prime95
  3. Unplugging the HDMI cable and plugging it back in
  4. Turning sleep mode off and on. This had no effect. The PC and monitor both wake up normally from sleep mode

It's really frustrating that this is happening like 2 days after I've built my PC. I don't even know where to start looking for the cause of this problem. Are there any logs or diagnostics tools that I might run to find the root of this thing?
Any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated.

UPDATE 1

I am looking at my event viewer and trying to find crash logs. I'm not sure which ones I should be looking at because I didn't look at the time when the crashes happened but I believe that the crash log stating "Faulting application name: LightingService.exe, version: 0.0.0.0" is repeating itself around the same time when I get these black screens. Next time I experience a crash I will immediately go to the event viewer.

Lightingservice.exe is the Aura Sync app from asus, it has a lot of problems.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?102062-LightingService-exe-is-activating-EAC-anti-cheat-on-games

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

11 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Lightingservice.exe is the Aura Sync app from asus, it has a lot of problems.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?102062-LightingService-exe-is-activating-EAC-anti-cheat-on-games

That's a bit shocking. I kinda ignored it cause I thought there is no way an RGB software can crash entire graphics / monitor drivers... Should I get another motherboard (I can still return this one)? Or is this not a big deal?

Yeah me too, how on earth an RGB application can ruin a pc?

As long as you're not running the program i say you can use the pc normally.

Not a big deal if you don't value RGB that much.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Hi i also have a RX5700XT and it seems that the problem is from its drivers (at least for me), could you open events obs and tell me if u got this : Warning/Source: Display (look at the snapshot) 
dzdzz.PNG.1542e226965f2afd2d773f50dfed31ae.PNG
Thank you.

I have all sorts of critical errors and errors with drivers. I do have errors for AMD graphics card but also for headset, network adapter, registries etc. I have no idea what to do... 

I updated everything that I can think of and I did it manually but nothing helps. This is truly hopeless....

EDIT: Forgot the screenshot

event3.PNG