When will AMD fix their RX 5700/5700 XT drivers?

pumas

Hello I decided to buy a Sapphire nitro + 5700xt a couple of weeks ago, and I'm having trouble getting randomly a black screen while I'm in the game or browsing i can hear background noise but i can't do anything the only solution is to restart my pc Then everything works ok, until after 20m-1h the same thing happens again and I have to restart the PC all the time, I get very annoyed while I'm in a game and it happens to me, since I bought the graphic I must be 3 times Upgraded to the latest AMD graphics drivers, but the problem didn't resolve, whatever I do black screen will always appear, I've tried to reinstall Windows 10 with all the latest drivers, and again everything happens. I wonder if this is the driver's problem or my card, any help would be great. anyone have the same or similar problems?

53 minutes ago, Does it matter said:

getting randomly a black screen

Disable Enhanced Sync.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

2 hours ago, Does it matter said:

It is disabled

Then try adjusting your power limit in WattMan. If dropping it down to the lowest fixes the problem, you have a PSU/power delivery issue. If raising it fixes the issue, your card isn't running with enough voltage, which could mean a bad GPU or a weak PSU.

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

I am also getting Black Screens on my 5700XT, i bought a new PSU it fixed nothing (more waste of money), i tried swapping my 5700XT with my old GPU RX480 and no more black screens, so im returning my 5700XT and getting another one hopefully that one will work :)

4 hours ago, Tommil88 said:

I am also getting Black Screens on my 5700XT, i bought a new PSU it fixed nothing (more waste of money), i tried swapping my 5700XT with my old GPU RX480 and no more black screens, so im returning my 5700XT and getting another one hopefully that one will work :)

Yeah I will probably return 2, my old gpu is Rx 580 and never have a issue like this one

1 hour ago, Does it matter said:

Yeah I will probably return 2, my old gpu is Rx 580 and never have a issue like this one

disable freesynch enhanced synch and update your drivers. Worked for my 5700

Pumas.EXE has stopped responding...

• CPU
    RYZEN 5 1600
  • Motherboard
    ASROCK B450 PRO 4
  • RAM
    16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
  • GPU
    PowerColor RX 5700
  • Case
    Corsair Carbide 275r