Some Large Free Cloud Storage Sites?

It used to be 50Gig Mega for my go to, since i've not checked in quite a while, it has been changed to like 15 gigs, same as Google Drive if not less. (I have free 17gig, as I did a survey)

So, are there cloud storage sites that offer 20gig or more storage? I don't like referral stuff.

If it becomes very bad, I can always create many GDrive accounts, and join them with code and make a ui that scatters data in many accounts and make it seem I have ONE big storage. I could use some help.

1 minute ago, Mr.Stork said:

If it becomes very bad, I can always create many GDrive accounts, and join them with code and make a ui that scatters data in many accounts and make it seem I have ONE big storage

It's pretty easy for them to detect that, though, and they may just one day decide to ban you -- all data gone like a fart in the wind. If you do go that route, I'd recommend not storing anything important there.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Get a VPS and install owncloud.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

8 minutes ago, Mr.Stork said:

It used to be 50Gig Mega for my go to, since i've not checked in quite a while, it has been changed to like 15 gigs, same as Google Drive if not less. (I have free 17gig, as I did a survey)

So, are there cloud storage sites that offer 20gig or more storage? I don't like referral stuff.

If it becomes very bad, I can always create many GDrive accounts, and join them with code and make a ui that scatters data in many accounts and make it seem I have ONE big storage. I could use some help.

This is just the basics of economics. There are no true solutions to this problems, as if they were, then the companies would be losing money. Your main. option is to just get a NAS or pay a monthly rate for Dropbox. If you go to school, see if they offer OneDrive or Google Drive accounts.

17 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

Get a VPS and install owncloud.

Care to elaborate?

What I understood, (owncloud) it lets me create my own server for storing stuff, but I have to get my own hard-disks for that to work.

Also, owncloud is a server, why do I need to make a VPS for it?

17 hours ago, KodiakWithAK said:

If you go to school, see if they offer OneDrive or Google Drive accounts.

Unfortunately they don't give free accounts.

17 hours ago, KodiakWithAK said:

This is just the basics of economics. There are no true solutions to this problems, as if they were, then the companies would be losing money. Your main. option is to just get a NAS or pay a monthly rate for Dropbox

So, nothing to do except for paying? What about sync.com and I refer many accounts (possibly my own...(vpn)). They can still figure it out, but dosen't hurt to try.

17 hours ago, WereCatf said:

It's pretty easy for them to detect that, though, and they may just one day decide to ban you -- all data gone like a fart in the wind. If you do go that route, I'd recommend not storing anything important there.

Yep u are right...