Poor battery life on Pixel Experience

Greetings!

For the past 3 years I own an Exynos S7 edge. 7 months ago I decided to add a custom ROM and so far I have been using the BlackDiamond 9.0 Pie ROM and the LightRom 9.0 Pie ROM, both based on the Note FE stock ROM, both with OneUI, but 1 month ago I decided I would try the Pixel Experience ROM. I first started with the normal Pixel Experience and then moved to Pixel Experience Plus, which I love and is very stable, but I have a little problem with it, both Plus and non-plus.

When celular data is off, I get even 3 to 4 days of battery life, but when they are on, I barely get a day. I even flashed the MoRo kernel and tried multiple governors and it did not seem to help. I love this ROM, but I don't know what to do in order to get the better battery life out of it, in the context that on the LightRom, also with this kernel, with cellular data I got around a day and a half up to two days.

Any ideas on what I can do to improve battery life?

Install another ROM! But yeah... it doesn't surprise me coming from a custom ROM. They often mess up your battery.

Pixel experience always was heavy on my phone too, It has since been axed from development for our phone.