Surface pro 6 alternative

Hi, 

I am currently searching for a laptop and the surface pro 6 grabbed my attention. The only problem with it is the price... €1300 for an i5 with 256gb ssd. I am searching for something you can detach from the keyboard and has a kickstand. I would like to have at least a quad core i5, i7, ryzen 5 or ryzen 7, a 1080p screen, at least 256 gb of storage and since i'm from belgium, an azerty bep keyboard while not going above €1000. All suggestions are welcome. 

The surface is the best in that category.

Quote me so I can reply back :) 

MY PC-> PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA T2 1000W 80 Plus Titanium MOTHERBOARD: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X RAM: G.Skill 32GB (4X8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C14 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 HYBRID STORAGE: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB NVMe SSD; 2TB WD Caviar Blue; Crucial MX500 500GB SSD CUSTOM LOOP: EK-Velocity Nickel + Plexi CPU block, EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Acetal + Nickel GPU Block w/ EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate, EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 PWM, EK-CoolStream PE 240 w/ 2x Noctua NF-F12 Chromax fans, EK-ACF Fitting 10/13mm Nickel, Mayhems UV White tubing 13/10mm, 3x Noctua NF-S12A Chromax case fans

1 hour ago, Vincent Coucke said:

Hi, 

I am currently searching for a laptop and the surface pro 6 grabbed my attention. The only problem with it is the price... €1300 for an i5 with 256gb ssd. I am searching for something you can detach from the keyboard and has a kickstand. I would like to have at least a quad core i5, i7, ryzen 5 or ryzen 7, a 1080p screen, at least 256 gb of storage and since i'm from belgium, an azerty bep keyboard while not going above €1000. All suggestions are welcome. 

The Eve V is 850Euro for i5, 8gb, 256. And 1200 for I7, 16gb ram and 512ssd.

I personally bought a surface one of my mates bought the Eve and to be honest when I used it I was surprised. It has a nice screen and good keyboard however the surface keyboard has flex while typing and imho it feels like it has longer strokes which I preferred. Nonetheless it's a great device to consider. 

TLDR:  https://euro.evedevices.com//products/eve-v/#redir 

Cheaper surface Alternative