2.4Ghz wireless + Bluetooth Headset recommendations

Just a quick question but I'm interested in getting a wireless headset that has both a dongle for wireless connectivity to PC and Bluetooth as well so I could also use it with my phone wirelessly. 
Would appreciate it if anybody could list down such products if there are any, thanks in advance! 

22 minutes ago, Inyerbones said:

Just a quick question but I'm interested in getting a wireless headset that has both a dongle for wireless connectivity to PC and Bluetooth as well so I could also use it with my phone wirelessly. 
Would appreciate it if anybody could list down such products if there are any, thanks in advance! 

Arctis 7 pro wireless has it, but I'd highly suggest just using $10 earbuds with your phone or something given the price increase to just add blue tooth basically. Or one of those bluetooth headphones linus just reviewed.

The Arctis 1 can connect directly to mobile devices over USB C
https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-1-wireless

There is an arctis 3 bluetooth, but bluetooth headsets basically don't work on PCs, could never get my microphone working over blueooth.
https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-3-bluetooth

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Bluetooth Headsets can't run a stereo channel and microphone channel at the same time, they are limited on either bandwidth or battery so all bluetooth headsets come with a "feature" called hands free AG audio, it essentially turns your killer, sick headphones into something straight from the 1920's with microphone enabled. There is no workaround despite my best efforts of searching, Bluetooth works great for phones because your in a call or your listening to music but for PC they suck. If you open up a game with in game voice chat the headphones will switch to hands free so you get either no audio or scrambled garbage. I think bluetooth headphones are great but honestly if you're looking for a PC gaming set then you will a separate Microphone, You can disable the Hands free "feature" on your bluetooths device services but doing so will disable the microphone which i would recommend so you can play any game that have voice chat otherwise your playing games with no audio at all

I Recommend getting Sennheisers Urbanite XL wireless headphones and setting the the hands free telephony off and then getting a seperate microphone or webcam and microphone so you have the full array of gaming/microphone and webcam,