Help me choose AMD rewards

Bacon soup

I can choo choo choose between Borderlands 3 and Tom Clancy's Ghost recon. I could be happy with either.

Informative for borderlands

Agree for Tom Clancy

Breakpoint is not a finished Game and doesnt stand a chance against Wildlands. So i would 100% go for Borderlands.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

9 hours ago, Bacon soup said:

Help me choose AMD rewards I can choo choo choose between Borderlands 3 and Tom Clancy's Ghost recon. I could be happy with either. Informative for borderlands Agree for Tom Clancy

What AMD rewards do you speak of? Whatever you do, do NOT buy Breakpoint. Buy Wildlands for $10.00 to $15.00 during the Halloween sales. If you haven't completed any of the other Borderlands games, I highly recommend buying ANY of them during the Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas sales as well. Most likely $5.00 for each and if the GOTY Editions are $5.00 they're well worth it. LOVE the DLC in all the original Borderlands games.

24 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

What AMD rewards do you speak of? Whatever you do, do NOT buy Breakpoint. Buy Wildlands for $10.00 to $15.00 during the Halloween sales. If you haven't completed any of the other Borderlands games, I highly recommend buying ANY of them during the Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas sales as well. Most likely $5.00 for each and if the GOTY Editions are $5.00 they're well worth it. LOVE the DLC in all the original Borderlands games.

Im so pissed off about Breakpoint. What an unfinished Mess that is. Wildlands is so much better. Its not even the same Sport.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

10 hours ago, Intransigent said:

What AMD rewards do you speak of?

The ones that come with a new gpu. There are two options I mentioned above

7 hours ago, Bacon soup said:

The ones that come with a new gpu. There are two options I mentioned above

Links?

Breakpoint is a buggy piece of trash. Get Borderlands. 

Ryzen 1600x @4GHz

Asus GTX 1070 8GB @1900MHz

16 GB HyperX DDR4 @3000MHz

Asus Prime X370 Pro

Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Noctua NH-U14S

Seasonic M12II 620W

+ four different mechanical drives.

4 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Complete waste. Save your money and just buy other games. Borderlands 3 and Breakpoint are nothing special.

What's wrong with your R5 2600? That's all you need for many years to come.

its free with the hardware i just bought. I have a choice between two games. Is there something wrong with you?

14 minutes ago, Intransigent said:

Complete waste. Save your money and just buy other games. Borderlands 3 and Breakpoint are nothing special.

What's wrong with your R5 2600? That's all you need for many years to come.

Borderlands 3 is awesome.

1 hour ago, Bacon soup said:

its free with the hardware i just bought. I have a choice between two games.

Ohhh, you already bought the hardware recently, I see. I'd choose Borderlands 3 and sell it off for $60 before its price drops. Then just buy a different Borderlands game for $5.00 and complete the entire game. By the time you do that, Borderlands 3 will be around $40, which means you can easily but it for half that in certain places online. Which you could do with Borderlands 3 right now regardless. But half of $60 is $30 so that's what you'd be paying right now. I've seen it hit $20 to $25 a few times but it's been hitting $30 to $40 left and right.

59 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Borderlands 3 is awesome.

So are all the other Borderlands games and if you have yet to complete them, and especially if you have yet to even play them, there's really no reason to skip them because they all provide the same go here, kill this, loot this, upgrade this, rinse and repeat campaign.

Just now, Intransigent said:

Ohhh, you already bought the hardware recently, I see. I'd choose Borderlands 3 and sell it off for $60 before its price drops. Then just buy a different Borderlands game for $5.00 and complete the entire game. By the time you do that, Borderlands 3 will be around $40, which means you can easily but it for half that in certain places online. Which you could do with Borderlands 3 right now regardless.

So are all the other Borderlands games and if you have yet to complete them, and especially if you have yet to even play them, there's really no reason to skip them because they all provide the same go here, kill this, loot this, upgrade this, rinse and repeat campaign.

Yes.. And Borderlands 3 does it with flying colours. Thats why its good.

1 minute ago, Praesi said:

Yes.. And Borderlands 3 does it with flying colours. Thats why its good.

As do ALL other Borderlands games. Especially the DLC's. The best part about all the other games is you'll be achieving well over 100 fps in higher resolutions.

1 minute ago, Intransigent said:

As do ALL other Borderlands games. Especially the DLC's. The best part about all the other games is you'll be achieving well over 100 fps in higher resolutions.

Borderlands 3 is the best Borderlands yet and give Fans of it all they want. Dont see why this is a Problem for you.

4 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Borderlands 3 is the best Borderlands yet and give Fans of it all they want.

In your opinion. Imo, the original is the best. By a long shot. And I got all I wanted from each and every Borderlands game. Some will say 2 is the best. Some will say the pre-sequel. I respect all opinions because they're all excellent games, imo.

4 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Dont see why this is a Problem for you.

No clue what puts this thought into your head, there's no problem here.

Borderlands original is the best because you can play as lilith. I will reserve my opinion on BL3 until I have played it through.