Check my i9 9900K - aida64

name66

Hello, my aida64 temps hit 100C degrees. Should i be worried ? I didnt apply any overclock. Cpu is 9900K, cooler Dark Rock Pro 4, mini itx Fractal Design Nano. Before while i asked here about my gaming temps (arround 73C) which are supposed to be ok. I guess temps are bad ? Could i try to re-apply thermal paste ? Or change case to something bigger like Fractal Design Meshify C Mini. Thanks a lot 

aida.JPG

72675617_595377034332110_2972418158276640768_n.jpg

105 is T-junction so 100 is too high. increase fan speed if you need to. avoid going above 90

Try undervolt the CPU. Usually you can reduce the Vcore voltage by about 0.05 - 0.08v while the CPU remain stable. The temp will drop quite a bit after undervolting.

2 hours ago, Deli said:

Try undervolt the CPU. Usually you can reduce the Vcore voltage by about 0.05 - 0.08v while the CPU remain stable. The temp will drop quite a bit after undervolting.

thanks for reply,  would it affect performace badly?

2 hours ago, Saksham said:

105 is T-junction so 100 is too high. increase fan speed if you need to. avoid going above 90

i tried re-apply thermal paste and reseated cooler and i get these results is ok now ? thank for reply

Výstřižek2.JPG

15 minutes ago, name66 said:

thanks for reply,  would it affect performace badly?

The CPU will boost normally to 4.7GHz. Unless you reduce the Vcore voltage too much. Try -0.05v first. Stress test it to see if it's stable. You should see a drop of temperature. If it's stable, reduce the Vcore more, like -0.06 and so on.

21 minutes ago, Deli said:

The CPU will boost normally to 4.7GHz. Unless you reduce the Vcore voltage too much. Try -0.05v first. Stress test it to see if it's stable. You should see a drop of temperature. If it's stable, reduce the Vcore more, like -0.06 and so on.

It improved results :) thanks a lot. Now i will try -0.06 how far should i go ? Until -0.09 or until its stable ?

1.JPG

16 minutes ago, name66 said:

It improved results :) thanks a lot. Now i will try -0.06 how far should i go ? Until -0.09 or until its stable ?

1.JPG

Every CPU is different. Typical it is ok to reduce Vcore -0.05 to -0.08v. More than that, the CPU will become unstable. But some chip can go -0.10v or more. You can only find out by trial and error.

anything below 75 is good, under 60 is excellent (under load)

for idle, above 70 is high

5 minutes ago, Saksham said:

anything below 75 is good, under 60 is excellent (under load)

for idle, above 70 is high

Under 60! with an air cooler, not easy.

I think mid- 70 is pretty decent for 4.7GHz with a big air cooler.

5 minutes ago, Deli said:

Under 60!

under 8.321x1081 ?? that seems a tad hot. 

lol (60! = 60 factorial)

in all seriousness though, that's why i said under 60 is excellent. its not easy to acheive, but if you do, that means its working really well. 

Edited by Saksham

5 hours ago, name66 said:

Hello, my aida64 temps hit 100C degrees. Should i be worried ? I didnt apply any overclock. Cpu is 9900K, cooler Dark Rock Pro 4, mini itx Fractal Design Nano. Before while i asked here about my gaming temps (arround 73C) which are supposed to be ok. I guess temps are bad ? Could i try to re-apply thermal paste ? Or change case to something bigger like Fractal Design Meshify C Mini. Thanks a lot 

aida.JPG

72675617_595377034332110_2972418158276640768_n.jpg

Please use HWinfo64  to show all the info.  Aida64 isn't even showing all of your DTS temps.