Sekiro - Lady butterfly

Ayush007

Hii guys,

I will feel highly privileged if I can get guidance from you, actually I’m stuck at lady butterfly 

pls guide me how to beat it.???

your cordially 

Ayush

When lady butterfly jumps in the air, hit her with the shuriken prosthetic and she'll fall

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

keep pushing her and it'll be a lot easier, run around the stage when she summons the minions

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

When lady butterfly jumps in the air, hit her with the shuriken prosthetic and she'll fall

Great idea ,

sound quite informative 

I have shrukens but very few ,like 4 or 5 hardly 

Just now, Ayush007 said:

Great idea ,

sound quite informative 

I have shrukens but are very few like 4 or 5 hardly 

when you kill the little ghosts she summons, they will give you more spirit emblems to fire more shurikens

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

when you kill the little ghosts she summons, they will give you more spirit emblems to fire more shurikens

Ohhh 

ohk I will go for it 

thnx ?????
I wish they could  add co op feature in this game