Setting up RGB Fans

Soundcrankaudio

Hello, just setting up my new PC and have a thought I am not sure on.
I have 6 Corsair LL120 RGB fans + the H100i RGB twin fan cooler.
If I run the 6 through the Corsair Commander PRO RGB hub, will I still be able to sync the radiator fans by plugging them in directly to the motherboard?

The MoBo is an Asus Prime x570-PRO.
If not, does anyone know of any RGB Hubs that can accommodate 8 Fans and supports iCue?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am in the same situation. Also have the same MB and I will be building in Corsair crystal 680x. I found something on corsair forums but I am not sure...

https://imgur.com/n0CQZ2V - This is the diagram. There are more, but I think this one is most suitable for me.

I want 6 + 2 rgb fans and 4 led strips. Crystal 680x has already lighting node pro and fan hub. Not sure what I will need to purchase to have it 100% functional. Will commander pro be enough?

It looks that those two fans from H100i is connected to another fan hub, but I have problem to find this on stores separately.

Thanks for the advice

On 10/13/2019 at 11:05 AM, Soundcrankaudio said:

Hello, just setting up my new PC and have a thought I am not sure on.
I have 6 Corsair LL120 RGB fans + the H100i RGB twin fan cooler.
If I run the 6 through the Corsair Commander PRO RGB hub, will I still be able to sync the radiator fans by plugging them in directly to the motherboard?

The MoBo is an Asus Prime x570-PRO.
If not, does anyone know of any RGB Hubs that can accommodate 8 Fans and supports iCue?

Yes, there are 2 wires on the fans,  you can still connect the FAN connectors to the motherboard for PWM control, and the RGB connector to the RGB hub which connects to the Commander pro.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>