Do any companies make High RPM / CFM 120mm case fans with addressable RGB

Mike Loeven

Looking for some high airflow case fans that maintain the addressable RGB aspect. Looking for something at the 100+ cfm level 120mm. noise is not a factor so high rpm fans are fine. I would use a 120v muffin but they don't make those in RGB. The RGB aspect is important because *deep epic voice* GAMING!

Aren't there addressible RGB Fan frames to convert regular fans to RGB. I know Phanteks has some but I don't know if they're addressable off the top of my head

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

Not sure how the addressable function on those work it doesn't seem to have a dedicated controller and lists various different MB standards. I do not believe my board has the required headers or interface for RGB control so I would need a dedicated rgb controller module preferably one that can be software controlled by usb

10 hours ago, Mike Loeven said:

Not sure how the addressable function on those work it doesn't seem to have a dedicated controller and lists various different MB standards. I do not believe my board has the required headers or interface for RGB control so I would need a dedicated rgb controller module preferably one that can be software controlled by usb

And that might be the last pitfall here. Manufacturers don't have universal support between fans and controllers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Well, I haven't come across 100+ CFM fans.

But if you are interested, I recommend ThermalTake PurePlus series fans and Pure ARGB fans. Their fan boast a good CFM (56.45 CFM at 1500RPM for 12 cm models, 70.32 CFM at 1500rpm for 14cm models). The PurePlus series comes with a USB 2.0 controller, the ARGB one has a controller for lighting only. Each set comes with 3 fans and the controller mentioned. Links:

For PurePlus: https://www.thermaltake.com/pure-plus-12-rgb-radiator-fan-tt-premium-edition-3-fan-pack.html

For Pure ARGB: https://www.thermaltake.com/pure-12-argb-sync-radiator-fan-tt-premium-edition-3-fan-pack.html

I used Pure Plus 12cm myself, it is quite good, although barely audible when the fan spin at full speed.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

The only ones I can think of that come close are the Cooler Master MF140R fans, they are addressable RGB, up to 1500rpm and boast up to 90CFM not 100 but close enough. what do you even need 100cfm fans for anyway?

the killer is that they all cap at 1500 I am looking for at lest 2000 - 3000 rpm