Cheap Smartwatch with SOS?

Humble Hat

Hey all, I have a galaxy S7 phone, and I've been going to some sketched out parties recently. I'm a little tight on cash so I was wondering if there were any smart watches that could trigger Galaxy's SOS feature. Under 35 dollars preferably.

You could create a tasker notification and have it run on any smartwatch

https://www.androidauthority.com/tasker-on-android-wear-smartwatch-android-customization-688166/

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

1 minute ago, Humble Hat said:

To trigger SOS the power button needs to be pressed 3 times in a row quickly. Is that possible on tasker?

Possibly. You'd have to find what app it actually launches using the application list in tasker

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

2 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:

Possibly. You'd have to find what app it actually launches using the application list in tasker

SOS isn't an app, it's built right into the samsung version of android.