DUAL CPU GAMING... Anyone out there?

I'm running an HP Z800 w/ Dual Xeon X5650's - 48GB Ram DDR3 - AMD RX 5700 XT...

For a 10 yr. old computer I'm getting Current FPS on Boarderlands 3, I was thinking of building an AMD Gaming Rig but I'm not seeing the point if I'm getting the same FPS with this card.

Anyone Else Out There? 

Lets start out with the main question: Are you happy with what you currently have?

Next, you need to answer if you are/aren't happy, then can you/are you able to afford the latest and greatest?

I may be approaching this topic with a deep mindset, but if you are happy with the FPS that you are getting, and don't want to upgrade at this moment, I would say save your money and buy a stake dinner (or if you're a vegan, whatever may be the most luxurious thing you may ask for) or the high-end version of whatever AMD has coming out whenever they decide to make a high-end card. You don't need hundreds of FPS in a game to enjoy it if you are already happy with what you have. I started playing games at 12 FPS in Skyrim on a cheap $400 laptop from 2008. As long as you're happy with the performance stick with what you have. Else, get an upgrade.

Mainline: MacBook Air M1 Display(s): Acer K272HUL; VIOTEK - GNV32DB Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech M720/K780 Sound: AirPods 3 Operating System: MacOS Phone: iPhone 13 Pro (Graphite)

Well it would depend, since (power) efficiency also matters.
If you pay 500 bucks a year to power the system buying one that only costs 100 bucks a year would end up being a lot cheaper including the cost of buying the hardware.

But besides that there would be no reason to upgrade if you're OK with how (fast) it works.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!