Light office work laptop

Hello, what's up? I asked this on reddit, but got no replies... 

I'm looking for a laptop for using at work. I need it to run Microsoft Office apps smoothly (especially Excel) and it must have decent microphone and speakers, because I'm going to be using a lot of skype on it. I used to have an Acer Aspire E 15, with an i5 6200U, and that thing was worthless for running Excel (CPU usage at 100% if I was running anything else in the background, a lot of heat generation and a butt ton of freezing). Right now I'm using my gaming laptop for work (an Acer Nitro 5) and, although it runs my apps smoothly, it's not exactly compatible with my workplace (I get those strange looks every now and then for having a "gamer" looking laptop at a financial business office, not to mention that I have to go a lot of meetings by subway, and it's not that easy to do it so when you are carrying a 2.7 kg laptop at your back). So I also need it to be light. Having at least 3 USB type A ports would be a nice touch (I keep an USB flash drive plugged in 90% of the time, and our printer and scanner here aren't wireless), but I could get an USB dongle. I'm going to buy it in the US at the Black Friday, and since I live in Brazil I need it to be under $500 USD, taxes and shipping included (here anything above $500 USD pays a butt ton of taxes, not to mention the extra 1 hour I will be spending in the airport customs). Can anyone recommend anything that would suit me? Sorry for the long post and thank you for the attention!  

There are some great 'light duty' laptops with Ryzen 3 or 5 CPU's. The integrated graphics on those chips should also be more than enough for light gaming as well.

4 minutes ago, steelo said:

There are some great 'light duty' laptops with Ryzen 3 or 5 CPU's. The integrated graphics on those chips should also be more than enough for light gaming as well.

Do you mean like this one? https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-330S-15ARR-Laptop-Memory-Platinum/dp/B07HGTFTZB/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=ryzen+5+2500u&qid=1570199880&s=electronics&sr=1-3

I wouldn't game on it, but it does look sharp! 

2 hours ago, Renan003 said:

I've never had any issues with Lenovo computers but yes, that should suite your needs!

I have a similar need but am limited to using an approved vendor, Memory Express... anyone have any good ideas based on their catalog?