I’ve downgraded to AD. Loadline 6 RAM finally OCed XAMP Profile 1 Game Boost on. I’ve lost a lot of power doing this and I’m pretty fuggin irritated. DO NOT UPDATE TO F OR E unless you have Ryzen 3000 series. DO NOT UPDATE. I think I almost fried my system.

I don’t want game boost nor do I want XAMP but I’m stuck right now until I Get my numbers back right again. My fuggin boot time was a garbage ass 27 seconds.

And now it just went up to 46 seconds I’m pissed off which is better than being pissed on.

@bipolarsuxs

My worst RAM OC ended up with Windows re-install. I was validating stability with AIDA64, then it suddenly crashed, and, instead of booting, I got BSOD with the message about some system files corrupted. :) :) Fortunately, I had a win10 USB flash stick at hand.

Life is really challenging. I don't always suceed: )

"If it ain't broke don't fix it". Since my system is running stable and good with all I need I never bothered updating anything Motherboard wise and mostly anything else. 
If it runs perfect for me the only thing that can happen is it gets worse. Don't wanna deal with it. :D 
Well if you get Memcheck errors you can abort the test and just get back into BIOS to change the values, the worst that happened to me was the board circling 3 times until it booted again with previous settings. 

Mine was broke, I fixed it. Boot is about a half a second slower but stable @4.2GHz 1.38V RAM @2666MHz 1.36V

Gaming at 4K GPU hits 80c which I don't like but CPU, MOS, and Chipset stay at really good temps. I think CPU maxed at 73c. I will probably lower my speed down to 3.9GHz because I want to use my PC now and stop playing with numbers haha! Depression is a bitch.