5 inch phone?

Adjo

Looking to buy a 5 inch phone. I'm aware it's difficult to find such small phones today in 2019. 

Is there any good phones at that size? It's gonna be used as a work phone, but would be nice to get something that is gonna hold up for a while.

20 minutes ago, Slottr said:

iPhone SE still holds up okay

Apple discontinued that one though.  You will have to buy it used or refurbished.

Won’t visit often..

14 hours ago, Adjo said:

Looking to buy a 5 inch phone. I'm aware it's difficult to find such small phones today in 2019. 

Is there any good phones at that size? It's gonna be used as a work phone, but would be nice to get something that is gonna hold up for a while.

Phones with that size screen are few and far between nowadays but with the new trend of bezelless phones a larger screened phone would have a similar form factor. I will echo huilun02 recommendation for the S10e and also recommend the iPhone 8, its been out 2 years now but still competes performance wise with the newest android phones on the market and you're still guaranteed another 3 years of updates, something you wont get with android. 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:22 AM, Adjo said:

you can always go for older ones since their performances are still great in 2019.

On 10/1/2019 at 3:37 PM, Adjo said:

It's a bit more than 5 inches but if you can manage the Pixel 3a is a great small device. I got little girl hands and it fits perfectly for one handed operation. In terms of longevity, well it's not IP68 or anything and it's plastic so not sure how long it'll hold up. But I suppose it depends on what your job is and if it'll be beat up a lot.