Best Shadow Fiend Build [DOTA2]

What would be the best build for Shadow Fiend? I run with trying to build my Power Boots first then go for the Black Bar Briar then I go for whatever is available.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I usually build Shadow Blade/Lothar's Edge first then focus everything on damage. Or if you're good at using blink dagger then go for that.
Basically my build is like this:
Early game:
Bottle
2x Branch
Rest of the money on Tango

Mid game:
Boots of Speed
Lothar's Edge (Shadow Blade)/Blink Dagger for positioning w/ SS

Black King Bar (if you're getting CC'ed really hard)
Manta Style

Late game:
Power Threads or Boots of Travel (DotA 1 name forgot what's the name on DotA 2)
Manta Style
Lothar's Edge (Shadow Blade)/Blink Dagger
Satanic
Black King Bar
Butterfly

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Edited my post for my full build. :)

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).

Edited my post for my full build. :)

Nice build! seems like I may not be able to get to such High gold count. Any recommendations on farming?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Nice build! seems like I may not be able to get to such High gold count. Any recommendations on farming?

The best way to farm is by spamming your 1st skill on creeps because of the bottle you have (if the hero is close on the creeps hit him w/ that). BTW, if it's possible, change the early game build to:

Bottle

Courier

Rest of the money: 1x Tango or 1x branch

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!

I usually build Shadow Blade/Lothar's Edge first then focus everything on damage. Or if you're good at using blink dagger then go for that.

Basically my build is like this:

Early game:

Bottle

2x Branch

Rest of the money on Tango

Mid game:

Boots of Speed

Lothar's Edge (Shadow Blade)/Blink Dagger for positioning w/ SS

Black King Bar (if you're getting CC'ed really hard)

Manta Style

Late game:

Power Threads or Boots of Travel (DotA 1 name forgot what's the name on DotA 2)

Manta Style

Lothar's Edge (Shadow Blade)/Blink Dagger

Satanic

Black King Bar

Butterfly

I support this. Good ol fashion pub stomping build.

As you are aware, no Dota2 game is the same. A hero like Shadow Fiend can be really strong or be controlled/countered in an instant. If you are getting great farm, don't be afraid of going off by yourself to do so (you are squishy), a Hand of Midas is a good pick up early. The standard build is usually the shadow blade and Boots of Travel because of your ult and raises. Shadow blade lets you get in to position and escape from ganks, boots of travel helps your push lanes and farm. BKB is a standard too but it is situational in some games. If you are in a game that has a slardar or a good support that puts up wards, a blink dagger may suit you more than a shadow blade. I am partial to the desolater and monkey king bar myself because late game that auto attack really does the damage. Use the raise to get souls, then just throw boulders of hate at people as fast as you can.