Overclocking Fury X 2933 (Micron F Die) on Ab450M Pro4 board? (ryzen 2000)

Otto_iii

Writing this initial post on mobile so will keep it short and try to ad any necessary info possible.  I am going to be building my first computer soon on a budget and for that reason i chose to go with ryzen 2000 series (will decide between 2600-2700x in a day or two, my wallet being the limitation) and with for sure a ASRock b450M Pro4.  For ram i have never needed more then 8 gigs in previous systems for games i plaay and if need be was hoping to just buy another 2 sticks later.  So knowing 2000 series likes to run at atleast 2933 i checked the boards QVL and found these 4gb kits and bought 2 of them due to apparent value.

Kingston Fury X 2933 HX429C17FB/4

now i know this ram should work with the board, but had trouble finding more info about tuning sub timings (my main concern as cl17 is a bit slow for 2933) for it using say the ryzen calculator with the board im planning on getting, the B450m Pro4, so simply wanted to ask if anybody may have had experience with this, or atleast similar Micron F die ram kits on same board and what their findings were.

Thanks