Ie800 on wish.com. Real or Fake?

Joshua_P_Gervacio

Has anyone tried to buy the ie800 on wish? Cause Austin Evans did and his experience was good. He he said that as far as he was concerned these were legit. Is it really real?

1 minute ago, Joshua_P_Gervacio said:

Has anyone tried to buy the ie800 on wish? Cause Austin Evans did and his experience was good. He he said that as far as he was concerned these were legit. Is it really real?

I saw some stuff on reddit about it and people who have bought it say it's fake with proof that they bought it. spculation says that they knoew audtin's adress and sent him a legit sense, but popular techtubers generally don't have the best ears out there and IEMs and headphones take more than the 2 minutes he tried them for too really set in and for you to really take in the deatails or lack there of. 

2 minutes ago, Joshua_P_Gervacio said:

What subreddit was that?

r/headphones

3 minutes ago, Joshua_P_Gervacio said:

What subreddit was that?

why not spend money on good chi fi IEMs from the likes of KZ otr tin hifi?  sennheiser IEMS aren't very good anyway for the price compared to the likes of moon drop,fiio, Campfiree, audeze,64 audio , most fo the shifi chinese IEMS world.

14 hours ago, rice guru said:

why not spend money on good chi fi IEMs from the likes of KZ otr tin hifi?  sennheiser IEMS aren't very good anyway for the price compared to the likes of moon drop,fiio, Campfiree, audeze,64 audio , most fo the shifi chinese IEMS world.

Actually I have a kz zsn pro. Im just wondering how good are the really premium ones.

1 hour ago, Joshua_P_Gervacio said:

Actually I have a kz zsn pro. Im just wondering how good are the really premium ones.

If you want to get I to the premium realm Sennheiser isn't the way to go unfortunately. Look at reviewers like crinacle and bggar( he's controversial though) for reviews