Sony WF-1000XM3 vs Meze 99 neo

ManosMax13

Just comparing purly audio quality which is better. I know they are different but still...

Thanks!

The Sony is superior.

The Meze 99 series is just not very good.

1 minute ago, Den-Fi said:

The Sony is superior.

The Meze 99 series is just not very good.

Yes but one are trully wireless earphones and the others are headphones and I ve heard that all trully wireless cant compare to headphones with wires.

Just now, ManosMax13 said:

Yes but one are trully wireless earphones and the others are headphones and I ve heard that all trully wireless cant compare to headphones with wires.

That's simply not true.

There are plenty of wired headphone better than the Sony, sure. The Meze 99 Neo is just not one of them.

21 hours ago, ManosMax13 said:

Well that entirely depends on the wired headphone. Sony is one of the biggest audio companies out there and they spend a ton of money making sure their wireless stuff sound quality can compete with wired options. They make things like LDAC and spend a ton of money on r and d. While they may not succeed and making things sound better for the features they give you plus the new tech tax the price is pretty good. Also they have 2 different use cases so I can't say which one sounds better.