AMD stole my cpu

Go to solution Solved by SansVarnic,

-= Topic Locked =-

Asking or begging for free stuff is not allowed in the forum per the Community Standards.

Also I have removed your age for privacy reasons.

As mentioned contact AMD to resolve your situation, you should have the RMA number to go off of.

Set earlier this week I got support on my AMD ryzen 2400 G and so I sent it back using my RMA number and they refused to send anything back please help and if anybody is willing to donate me anything or just get me help from AMD because they refused to give anyting

I am <content removed> and do not have a job so I cannot pay for another one in my parents don't want to buy another one

Edited by SansVarnic
Content Removed

Call and demand to speak to their manager!

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Mhm.  The company that pulled in at least 4-5 billion USD this year stole a childs 2400g.  

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

2 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Mhm.  The company that pulled in at least 4-5 billion USD this year stole a childs 2400g.  

Yea ik

4 minutes ago, Plutosaurus said:

Call and demand to speak to their manager!

Have not tried that

-= Topic Locked =-

Asking or begging for free stuff is not allowed in the forum per the Community Standards.

Also I have removed your age for privacy reasons.

As mentioned contact AMD to resolve your situation, you should have the RMA number to go off of.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER