5700xt crashes on youtube

Magic1AG

sience y have the 5700xt i've seen a lot of stutering that even msi afterburner can't detect and the youtube crashes and filp outs are so frustrating,

in the last driver version 19.9.2 amd said it was fixed but i still have the same problem not so frecuently but it is not "fixed"

P.D: i've tried undervolting and overcloking

Uninstall your drivers, reboot to Safe Mode, run DDU, reboot, reinstall Radeon Driver, reboot. Then try it again at stock settings before you tinker with MSI Afterburner/Wattman. Undervolting won't make your machine automatically more stable, it will do the opposite actually if you haven't found the sweet spot. 

2 minutes ago, SPARTAN VI said:

Uninstall your drivers, reboot to Safe Mode, run DDU, reboot, reinstall Radeon Driver, reboot. Then try it again at stock settings before you tinker with MSI Afterburner/Wattman. Undervolting won't make your machine automatically more stable, especially if you haven't found the sweet spot. 

ill try

Also, what browser? If it's Chrome, you should disable hardware acceleration. (it has some instability to it)

CPURyzen 7 5800X Cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II 120mm AIO with push-pull Arctic P12 PWM fans RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 4x8GB 3600 16-16-16-30

MotherboardASRock X570M Pro4 GPUASRock RX 5700 XT Reference with Eiswolf GPX-Pro 240 AIO Case: Antec P5 PSU: Rosewill Capstone 750M

Monitor: ASUS ROG Strix XG32VC Case Fans: 2x Arctic P12 PWM Storage: HP EX950 1TB NVMe, Mushkin Pilot-E 1TB NVMe, 2x Constellation ES 2TB in RAID1

https://hwbot.org/submission/4497882_btgbullseye_gpupi_v3.3___32b_radeon_rx_5700_xt_13min_37sec_848ms

a quick update i have reinstalled drivers like 3 times using DDU im using chrome with hardware acceleration off and every time i turn on the computer i get a blue screen while watching videos and just before stuter in both games an youtube but once the pc atomaticly resets after blue screen most of the time the pc is super stable i thont know what is going on any help?

PD:the blue screen says something about video scheduler