Mystery Beeping Asus Motherboard

Nanopan

Hi guys! My name is Nanopan and I'm from Argentina. I would like to show you what is going on with my computer. I recently installed windows 10 on my PC and I saw that the task manager said that my CPU had 2 cores and 4 threads and I was worried cause my CPU is an APU A10-6800K with 4 cores and 4 threads. I thought that there was a problem with my motherboard or something similar and I said, maybe is the bios! I have never updated it so maybe my CPU is not fully compatible. I updated my bios from version 0401 to 2001, then rebooted and the beeping started. I can't figure it what the problem is and i have no idea how to procede.  I need your help awesome community! Please help a fellow PC builder and enthusiast. Thank you!!

https://youtu.be/qks4Xuvn4Jg

ASUS A88XM-E BIOS Beep Codes

BIOS Beep sound Description
1 short beep VGA detected
Quick boot set to disabled
No keyboard detected
2 short beeps When using Crashfree to recover BIOS, the new BIOS is successfully recognized
1 continuous beep followed by 2 short beeps then a pause (repeated) No memory detected
1 continuous beep followed by 3 short beeps No VGA detected
1 continuous beep followed by 4 short beeps Hardware component failure

9 hours ago, BigBlackRat said:

ASUS A88XM-E BIOS Beep Codes

BIOS Beep sound Description
1 short beep VGA detected
Quick boot set to disabled
No keyboard detected
2 short beeps When using Crashfree to recover BIOS, the new BIOS is successfully recognized
1 continuous beep followed by 2 short beeps then a pause (repeated) No memory detected
1 continuous beep followed by 3 short beeps No VGA detected
1 continuous beep followed by 4 short beeps Hardware component failure

Thank you for the reply, but did you hear how many beeps there are? I'm still confused.