X570 Motherboard not booting

I just got my new Ryzen 7 3700x and my x570 Msi a pro motherboard. After installing everything and powering up the device all i get is Fans spinning and 3 of the 4 EZ debug leds are glowing red (CPU,VGA and BOOT. DRAM is fine apparently) there is no video output or anything. I cant even turn it off by holding the power switch( had to turn off the PSU).

I already tried resetting my Bios (held the power switch down while it was unplugged) and changed Ram slots just to be sure. I also dont think it´s CPU cooler pressure cause is already loosend it a bit and nothing changed.

I was extra careful not to fry anything while putting it together. Can it be that I completely killed either the CPU or MOBO anyway? Or is there another explanation to this?

Specs:

Ryzen 7 3700x

MSI X570 a pro

2*8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

Zotac GTX 1070 MINI

Corsair 650 Watt PSU

What is the last debug LED that turns on?

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

I don't know why it doesn't boot, but that's about the lowest quality board there is on the market. Did you try cleaning the cmos? You need to remove the battery on the board for like 10 seconds in order to do so. If the motherboard turns out to be faulty though don't even try to get the same model, get an Asus prime instead

1 minute ago, Epimetheus said:

I don't know why it doesn't boot, but that's about the lowest quality board there is on the market. Did you try cleaning the cmos? You need to remove the battery on the board for like 10 seconds in order to do so. If the motherboard turns out to be faulty though don't even try to get the same model, get an Asus prime instead

Alright I´ll try

2 minutes ago, Vishera said:

What is the last debug LED that turns on?

All of them at the same time. Basically instantly after pressing power

2 minutes ago, Lucavoss said:

That's odd that CPU,VGA and BOOT are glowing together,It's very unlikely that your new CPU and GPU are bad.

Sounds like a it's the motherboard.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2019 at 5:51 AM, Lucavoss said:

I'm having nearly the same problem on the x570 gaming edge motherboard, what fixed your issue?