Best wireless headset?

emeril322

I'm pretty much over having to deal with wires (currently using a HyperX Cloud) and want to finally join the world of the wireless. I'm looking for something around $100 but a bit over is fine too if it's gonna be worth it. Oh and by the way, I'm on PC (haven't bought a console since the original Wii) and it's mostly going to be used for gaming/Discord/etc. Thanks.

5 hours ago, -Kriss- said:

https://www.newegg.com/p/1VH-000J-00311

Its refurbished though.

Think this is better than some of the $100 new headsets on the market?

Also I just found out my buddy is selling his old Astro A50 headset (now that he's got a desktop mic + Sennheiser headset) for $120

1 hour ago, -Kriss- said:

Yea it 150 new and the g933 is know to be a farily good wireless headset. Im not sure if its better than old a50's tbh, would probably depend on how old.

Hmm thanks, good info to think on. Wonder if anyone else had any input  ?

Wireless headphones doesn't come cheap. The best wireless head phones for that price is i guess the Corsair Void Wireless but the mic quality is shitty. The Void is priced $109 yeah so better get increase that budget a little bit.

10 hours ago, Aashirbad Thapa said:

Wireless headphones doesn't come cheap. The best wireless head phones for that price is i guess the Corsair Void Wireless but the mic quality is shitty. The Void is priced $109 yeah so better get increase that budget a little bit.

How do the Logitech G933 stack up?

The G933 wireless will cost you above 150$ or more. The MSRP on the G933 was 200$. Build Quality is bad. Sound is acceptable, Usability and software is good. The Mic sounds damp.

On 9/13/2019 at 6:08 PM, emeril322 said:

I'm pretty much over having to deal with wires (currently using a HyperX Cloud) and want to finally join the world of the wireless. I'm looking for something around $100 but a bit over is fine too if it's gonna be worth it. Oh and by the way, I'm on PC (haven't bought a console since the original Wii) and it's mostly going to be used for gaming/Discord/etc. Thanks.

We have two different styles depending on your tastes and headshape.  Corsair HS70 is more of a traditional take with detachable mic, while Void Pro sits a little more forward on the head, has RGB lighting, and a mic boom that lifts up.  If you have a retailer close by, see if they have them on display to try out.  We actually work closely with Discord, their HQ is like 30mins away, and both headsets are certified by them.  Let me know if you have any questions, and I'll help you out.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/