PC Part Picker only supports 1 Radiator?

so im trying to assemble a list of my hardware but somehow when i add a second radatior via 'add custom part' and the amazon link it then replaces the previously added radiator with the new but doesnt allow multiple radiators?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

If you shoot me a link to the part list and part in question, I'd be happy to take a look at what's going on.

PCPP Staff. Feel free to direct any questions or feedback about the site my way!

3 minutes ago, ThoughtA_PCPartPicker said:

If you shoot me a link to the part list and part in question, I'd be happy to take a look at what's going on.

on my phone right now but the link is in my bio

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

29 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

on my phone right now but the link is in my bio

Thanks, I took a look. Which radiator are you trying to add additional versions of? If it's the Alphacool NexXxoS XT45, we're going to check if radiators on our site are limited in the way you're experiencing. If they are, that limitation will be lifted. Please keep in mind that we don't currently perform compatibility with custom radiators with cases or anything like that. It doesn't seem like you're leaning on that functionality, but I just wanted to make sure it was clear.

If the issue with the custom part radiators you already have entered as custom parts, please let me know. I was able to add duplicates without a link, but including the link may change functionality, so I wanted to check if that's what you were trying to do before going down that rabbit hole.

PCPP Staff. Feel free to direct any questions or feedback about the site my way!

35 minutes ago, ThoughtA_PCPartPicker said:

Thanks, I took a look. Which radiator are you trying to add additional versions of? If it's the Alphacool NexXxoS XT45, we're going to check if radiators on our site are limited in the way you're experiencing. If they are, that limitation will be lifted. Please keep in mind that we don't currently perform compatibility with custom radiators with cases or anything like that. It doesn't seem like you're leaning on that functionality, but I just wanted to make sure it was clear.

If the issue with the custom part radiators you already have entered as custom parts, please let me know. I was able to add duplicates without a link, but including the link may change functionality, so I wanted to check if that's what you were trying to do before going down that rabbit hole.

yeah i added the ut60 and monsta as custom parts without a link. those 3 are the once i tried adding. seperatly they all worked with adding by amazon link but each time the previously added would dissappear when i added a new one