R9-290

So today I just picked up a R9-290 from someone on craigslist for $350 (Craigslist dealz) and now I have 3 of them along with my 6 R7-250's mining Dogecoin at around 3.7Mh/s making about $2 in dogecoins each hour. In one week I make about $250 since I bought the other R9-290's. My question is should I continue to invest my profits into my rigs? It's been very profitable thus far, and the extra money at the end of the week is nice. 

Another question is that should I water cool all of my R9-290's? It's still winter so around 60-70*F during the day, but once summer comes it will be around 120*F and keeping these cards cool will be an issue.

just keep throwing fans at it and build more PC's with fewer gpu's in them to allow for more cooling potential. A mining capable rig would only cost $300 each if you were to only put 2 GPU's in each/

My System Specs: (Short list) i7 4770k, GTX 780, many SSD's, a 2 TB HDD(deceased :( ), Corsair 650D. Full list: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/kchriz6097/saved/8dh7YJ

Upgrade Plan: Acquire some Black Noctuas then add 16 or 32GB of 2133MHz memory

So today I just picked up a R9-290 from someone on craigslist for $350 (Craigslist dealz) and now I have 3 of them along with my 6 R7-250's mining Dogecoin at around 3.7Mh/s making about $2 in dogecoins each hour. In one week I make about $250 since I bought the other R9-290's. My question is should I continue to invest my profits into my rigs? It's been very profitable thus far, and the extra money at the end of the week is nice. 

Another question is that should I water cool all of my R9-290's? It's still winter so around 60-70*F during the day, but once summer comes it will be around 120*F and keeping these cards cool will be an issue.

You should put some money away into a savings account or something. As for summer, you might want to consider an advanced cooling solution as I don't see those 290s doing well in the heat.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

You should put some money away into a savings account or something. As for summer, you might want to consider an advanced cooling solution as I don't see those 290s doing well in the heat.

The cooling solution is going to be hard, I don't even know if watercooling them can keep them at a good enough tempurature

The cooling solution is going to be hard, I don't even know if watercooling them can keep them at a good enough tempurature

Have you considered living in Antarctica? :P

Have you considered living in Antarctica? :P

Screw that, that's just too damn cold. I'd rather cut a hole in my freezer and put radiators in there to cool the GPU's

Screw that, that's just too damn cold. I'd rather cut a hole in my freezer and put radiators in there to cool the GPU's

Now there's an idea, but you'd have to combat the moisture...

deltas

deltas

That's not too bad of an idea. Just that my room would then sound like a data base lol