Unity tutorials that assume you know C#???????

Hello, I'm looking for a tutorial on Unity that teaches the program but without the basic programming instructions. I have already "learned" C# and I would like to get on with the more intermediate features within the scripting aspect and hot have to hear what a variable is for the 1000th time.

Also sorry if this isn't the right thread but there is nothing for game development specifically.

(by learned I mean that I've already gone through the basics of learning to program. I'm a CS major in college and I really don't need this instruction anymore. I am aware that there is always more to learn its just I don't need to hear the same things over and over.)

You should consider building a game on unity that best tutorial by far, learn as you go.

Magical Pineapples

3 hours ago, desertcomputer said:

You should consider building a game on unity that best tutorial by far, learn as you go.

The other problem I always run into though is that every tutorial just kinda tells you what to do. Explains what it does, and then doesnt build on that. I have not idea what else is out there because the only information anybody every says is what they show in the video. They dont even say where I could go read about how to do other things. Its just heres some bricks, now go build a building but Im not going to tell you where you can find out more about building the building.

Unity Official are pretty good.
Brackeys seems to do some decent assuming.

Typically my rule of thumb is tutorial must be 10 minutes or less to click.
5 or less average.

Use the gear and set playback speed to 1.5-2x so I don't have to sit through nonsense. Often skipping to find parts with code & read it myself.

Once you semi-know unity coding, I just google everything & go to the documentation.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:53 PM, 5Beans6 said:

The other problem I always run into though is that every tutorial just kinda tells you what to do. Explains what it does, and then doesnt build on that.

Look for the Unity Survival Shooter series. It helpls you build. No tutorials are going to be better than that series. If you want to know something specific, find the documentation or unity tutorials.

On 9/10/2019 at 10:53 PM, 5Beans6 said:

I have not idea what else is out there because the only information anybody every says is what they show in the video. They dont even say where I could go read about how to do other things.

Unity3d.com -> Learn tab -> documentation