Cant instal windows 10 64 bit on my pc (windows 10 32 bit)

Phk abir

So, basically i had 2 hard drives on my computer and both of them had windows installed. Hard drive 1 had 64 bit and hard drive 2 has 32 bit. yesterday HDD 1 died and i couldnt connect it ever since. Even though my 32 bit windows is running, its not using 8 GB ram that i have and its actually slow. so i downloaded microsoft creation lab and downloaded 64 bit windows. But whenever i chose to install it this message shows up. i dont have an USB Flash drive at the moment and nor do i have a CD. Help pleaseee

PC config: Core i3 540

8 gb DDR3 1333 Mhz 

Capture23123123.PNG

3 minutes ago, Phk abir said:

i dont have an USB Flash drive at the moment

Then you will have to go buy one.  You cannot install 64 bit Windows while you are in 32 bit Windows.  

2 minutes ago, unclewebb said:

Then you will have to go buy one.  You cannot install 64 bit Windows while you are in 32 bit Windows.  

Thats a pain in the ass. no other ways? like none?

Backup your files and reinstall windows 64 bit.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition