Need help with graphical issues

IIGodlikemode

Hello everyone , so all the games i play they dont feel like 144 hz and not smooth at all it feels like its 60 hz or 75 hz all settings are fine bot windows and nvidia cp 

it gets worse if i play at 144 fps it gets unplayable i get a blury horizontal line across the screen , i recorded a clip where you can see a bit the issue im getting in csgo 

https://youtu.be/fAyztjHL4K0 you cant see it very well in the video its at the end whenever i move my mouse arround it lags like crazy

i dont use vsync because of the input lag , gsync makes no diference even if i turn vsync on its still the same i dont know what else to do , i dont even feel like playing because i cant perform well when gaming 

I couldn't see the issue you were talking. But Youtube maxes out at 60 fps. Have you tried reinstalling your drivers?

Photographer, future counselor, computer teacher.

3600X and RTX 2070 with too many storage drives to count. 

17 hours ago, Thready said:

I couldn't see the issue you were talking. But Youtube maxes out at 60 fps. Have you tried reinstalling your drivers?

yeah you cant see it on video because of the 60 fps , i have tried reinstalling updated driver rolled back a couple of versions still the same , if fps is caped at the monitor's refresh rate i get lines across the screen like screen tearing but really extreme and if i go 200 + fps the lines go away but the image itselft feels laggy as if i were playing on a 60 hz display , its very weird i think it shouldnt happen if the fps is at the same refresh rate of the display :/

1 hour ago, IIGodlikemode said:

yeah you cant see it on video because of the 60 fps , i have tried reinstalling updated driver rolled back a couple of versions still the same , if fps is caped at the monitor's refresh rate i get lines across the screen like screen tearing but really extreme and if i go 200 + fps the lines go away but the image itselft feels laggy as if i were playing on a 60 hz display , its very weird i think it shouldnt happen if the fps is at the same refresh rate of the display :/

Dang man. I'm sorry you're having that issue. That goes beyond the scope of what I know about GPUs though. Have you tried posting this question in other forums like Tom's hardware and overclock.net? You could get some more eyes on your problem

52 minutes ago, Thready said:

Dang man. I'm sorry you're having that issue. That goes beyond the scope of what I know about GPUs though. Have you tried posting this question in other forums like Tom's hardware and overclock.net? You could get some more eyes on your problem

yeah ive asked on all forums i know about pc stuff and no one knows why this is happening , i never experienced something like this , i wish i didnt buy this pc 2000 euros straight to the trash , bought it from ibuypower in germany already sent them an email they dont even care to reply back , also tried the US ibuypower and they say its not theyr problem , but meanwhile in germany they are making ibuypower's brand look really bad , lesson learned next time ill build my own pc as i allways made , just dont have the time as i used to now feelsbadman

7 hours ago, IIGodlikemode said:

yeah ive asked on all forums i know about pc stuff and no one knows why this is happening , i never experienced something like this , i wish i didnt buy this pc 2000 euros straight to the trash , bought it from ibuypower in germany already sent them an email they dont even care to reply back , also tried the US ibuypower and they say its not theyr problem , but meanwhile in germany they are making ibuypower's brand look really bad , lesson learned next time ill build my own pc as i allways made , just dont have the time as i used to now feelsbadman

Man I'm really sorry they're messing you over friend. But I'm sure there can be a solution to this issue. Don't give up. 

15 hours ago, Thready said:

Man I'm really sorry they're messing you over friend. But I'm sure there can be a solution to this issue. Don't give up. 

yeah i feel kinda scamed not gonna lie , oh well every mistake is a lesson in life im just gonna take the pc to some shop , they might figure out whats wrong with this pc , thanks for trying to help tho im apreciated :)