Raspberry pi LCD related question

ShayOh

So by now EVERYONE (including kids in Africa) have seen or made these cheap DIY "Smart glasses" where they take a 2 color LCD attach it to an bluetooth board and adrino board and connect it to a smartphone.
but how will it look/work having a raspberry pi zero W connected to an full color LCD?

this is kind of a stupid question i guess and might be wrong place to ask it but, Assuming weight+size+battery requirement isnt an issue, say im walking around with a freaking VR size headset on my head, how good will the screen look just by reflecting into a glass like done with the DIY "smart glasses" i couldnt find any video of anyone doing that, i did now found videos of mostly PC builders/gamers doing an DIY smart panel into their PC case but will the same be possible with a tiny display? i found this one for example:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32881745942.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.10bd658ePIpOal&algo_pvid=cad21e51-d3d2-424d-88a2-6b59d911060d&algo_expid=cad21e51-d3d2-424d-88a2-6b59d911060d-14&btsid=c6c28f72-9181-43fe-9be2-26e2746f0b54&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_2,searchweb201603_52

i guess its a question i should direct to the seller but will i be able to separate the screen from the board, print an enclose to hold the screen and attach a bigger ribbon cable to a pi zero in a way that the screen will be out in front of the glasses rather then reflect?

It's worth a try, the screen is only $10...I might try it myself eventually.

My instincts tell me that the screen will look pixelated up close though. I'm also not sure the screen will be bright enough to reflect an image. From my own experiences, I've found automatically connecting bt devices during boot to be a bit of a pain on the pi zero.

If you follow through with it, please post pictures and video!