Android for PC. HELP!

Hey guys, so I was really thinking about using an android OS on my Laptop. There are almost 10+ Android OS available for PC. Since no one made a details explanation video over this Android for PC topic I find it really confusing. Do I just have to install them one by one and see which suits the best or is there any better way?
I'm a bit of a noob so pardon me if I'm being silly. Thanks in advanced.

2 minutes ago, Shahriar Arif Aunik said:

Hey guys, so I was really thinking about using an android OS on my Laptop. There are almost 10+ Android OS available for PC. Since no one made a details explanation video over this Android for PC topic I find it really confusing. Do I just have to install them one by one and see which suits the best or is there any better way?
I'm a bit of a noob so pardon me if I'm being silly. Thanks in advanced.

May I ask why you want to use Android as your OS? In my experience if you're using a normal x86-64 type CPU then the only option really is Android x86 but I'm still confused as to why you want to use Android as it's pretty limited compared to actual desktop class operating systems.

Also please list out the specs of your PC, is it a desktop or a laptop? Does it have a touchscreen? Things like that are needed before we can make any sort of recommendation.

It's probably not the wisest option to install Android on a bare-metal PC. Install it inside a VM unless you really know what you're doing. As most x86 android solutions are really designed for QEMU-based emulators.

"PC" Android is not, and has not been designed for use as a PC, just like "Tablet" and "SmartTV" Android aren't. You can't just map a touch screen to a mouse. You need a multi-touch input device to be able to use touch-based software.

1 hour ago, imreloadin said:

May I ask why you want to use Android as your OS? In my experience if you're using a normal x86-64 type CPU then the only option really is Android x86 but I'm still confused as to why you want to use Android as it's pretty limited compared to actual desktop class operating systems.

Also please list out the specs of your PC, is it a desktop or a laptop? Does it have a touchscreen? Things like that are needed before we can make any sort of recommendation.

Well, I'm wanting to Dual boot android with Windows. And I have a crappy 3rd gen desktop with 4GB RAM and 2GB AMD radeon 5450 Graphics. Honestly I'm just curious about the idea of using an Android OS on PC directly. Over the years various android OS for PC have arrived such as Phoenix OS, Prime OS. I've also used them but they are way behind from being perfect. Now I don't think my PC is at fault. Because I've installed the same OS on one of my friends then high-end PC equipped with GTX 1050ti and an i5 7600k. The OS was even more glitching than on my PC. That's all.