Plasti Dip on cables?

Hey, i just wanted to know if it is possible to spray plasti dip on various cables. Like the front panel connectors or a internal USB wire. Will plast dip be flexible enough,s o i can route the cables without the plasti dip ripping? How do i spray the cables? Lay them flat, straight and parallel, cover the connectors and just put 2-3 layers on it?

I have lots of cables which are either multi colored or the last 2 cm aren't sleeved with shrink tubing, so i want to kinda hide that.

I won't do any PSU cables though, because sleeving is still the best way to do them, but for all the small cables, iguess plasti dip could work?

who cares...

Hang the cables from something so that they are not touching any surface. Do about 4 - 5 light coats.

It shouldnt split or rip as long as you do enough coats.Maybe use heatshrink on the connectors if you are just doing black.

plasti dip can stretch a bit naturally so you should be fine as long as you don't flex it too much.

You would need to hang the cables to spray them evenly.

Honestly, for cables, I wouldn't recommend using plasti dip. You are better off getting some paracord or something and sleeve them yourself. 

Can you share a pic of the cables you are talking about.

Almost all cables inside of a computer can be sleeved or cleaned up without the need to bust out the spray can. =P

If you post a pic I can show you the right materials you will need to sleeve it or at least clean it up. =)

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]