Weird mouse & Wi-fi * Audio Issues in POP os

Hi All & thx for reading :)

I currently have 3 issues that im having problems resolving myself, that are to do with basic mouse functions , sound & Wi-Fi :(

Setup - Im running PopOs as my daily driver, but have a copy of win7 setup on a different drive in dual boot.

Things causing issues -

A Microsoft wireless 2000 KB + M setup

A Ra-link usb wifi

A sound blaster audigy fx

This issue started to happen about a 3 days ago, It worked completely fine for about 2 weeks before for all devices so its a little weird - Im assuming they are conflicting in some way, but also confused if this is the case, as it worked b4?

Mouse problem - When i right click ,the mouse will make the action for a double click, the only way i can get around this atm is to hold the right button down completely, hover over what i want to select and then release it ... this seems to work but as u can guess is a little frustrating - this also happens inside games via steam.  

I have tried

searching "mouse" in package manager, I clicked on all the already installed applications and selected re-install

searching "input" in the package manager & re-installed "inputattach" (different site suggestion)

changing usb`s

making sure all the mouse settings & tweaks are set properly

But its still happening - I thought it was a hardware issues at this point, but had a brief visit to my Win7 Os & the mouse worked fine for 2/3 hrs with  3 restarts ... So im really confused :(

Wifi problem (This only happens randomly)  -  I connect to the net via a hot-spot on my phone to a Ra-link usb Wi-Fi dongle.  Every now n then my hotspot will disconnect(very random) but still show other Wi-Fi connections nearby in the network drop down. My phone is still transmitting the hotspot as I have 1 other mobile that uses it too & I can stream Netflix off it fine - so the connection is fine.   I haven't really made any attempts to fix this yet as the hotspot will generally be found again if i completely turn off my pc and boot the OS again ( re-start does not work for some reason ) ..... I haven't tested it inside win7 as I use a different Wi-Fi dongle for that & would (apparently the drivers for my device haven't been made for linux yet?)

Sound Issue (This also only happens randomly)  - I was watching a vid on utube & paused it to go make a coffee ... when I came back and resumed the vid .. there was no sound?  I rebooted & nothing - I turned my PC off & rebooted and it came back ( I saw the connections with the wi-fi & thought oh bugger its a hardware issue :(  )   ... a few days later I was using Lollipop to play some tunes & again, paused it & resumed and the sound had gone ? ... I repeated the same "fix" as previous and it was back & hasnt gone since .. but it still plays on my mind why it happened ? .... I did mange to test this in Win7 & again .. whatever i did ... the problem did not re-occur.

So as a bit of a noob in the linux world still  ... im back here to see if i can pick any more skilled minds ( Ill try not to get annoyed this time too .... I promise ? )

Ive just tried this for the mouse -                     sudo apt-get install --reinstall inputattach

& its seemed to have fixed the the issue even after reboot :)

Can I ask ..

Did this work because I used admin rights within the terminal?  I remember re-installing in package manager b4 so am a confused as to why it didn't work there?