Realtek HD Audio Manager Issues

Cookie0810

Hello Internet,

I am currently having issues with my Realtek HD Audio Manager install on my Windows 10 (64 bit) Laptop.

I have reinstalled the driver multiple times but there is no sign of the Audio Manager program for me to adjust bass/treble etc. I have also checked that the driver has been successfully installed in the sounds menu and device manager. 

Has the program been discontinued? Is there somewhere I can download the program or any other audio manager program?

Cheers

I remember having this same issue some time back. From what I could figure out the program isn't a thing anymore, although I'm sure there is a way to get it installed and working that I am just not aware of. 

Please remember I could be wrong but that is what I can remember.

yea its removed once you upgrade to a newer driver...microsoft store HAD a control panel install but it isnt available anymore....only way ive seen to get it back is from mobo and laptop sites

link for control panel in store

i can click all they way to when it tries to download, then it fails

Ive hated the asus realtek manager since the asus a7v8x motherboard. Good riddance. Go to the control panel and put a sound shortcut on your desktop.