Will H220 cool 2 660tis in SLI?

So I have 2 questions, 1 is I just bought 2 MCW82 waterblocks for my 660 Tis in SLI and I was wondering if they come with barbs? And will my 3/8 5/8 tubing fit? The 2nd is will the 240mm rad cool my 3770k and 2 660tis? I have the rad in a P/P config. 

CPU  i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz | Cooler: Swiftech H220 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Motherboard: Z170X Gaming 7 | PSU: EVGA G2 650W
Storage: 128GB Kingston SSD/1TB WD Black Storage | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | MONITOR: Acer GN246HL | KEYBOARD: CM Quickfire TK (MX Blue) | MOUSE: Sensei Rival

Your going to take apart the h220? and there is a chance that It won't cool it good enough and for sure, unless you have another pump, that pump on the CPU block isn't enough to push all of that water.

Will an additional 140mm rad be enough?

CPU  i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz | Cooler: Swiftech H220 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Motherboard: Z170X Gaming 7 | PSU: EVGA G2 650W
Storage: 128GB Kingston SSD/1TB WD Black Storage | CASE: NZXT Switch 810 | MONITOR: Acer GN246HL | KEYBOARD: CM Quickfire TK (MX Blue) | MOUSE: Sensei Rival

unfortunately no you need atleast a triple or quad radiator at best
660tis in SLI you will probably need the H220 and another 240mm radiator
thicker radiators pose a good feature to use slower rpm pressure optimizied fans to cool a radiator with a lower fpi than a single radiator  with pressure fans
surface area counts a lot when running watercooling for a pretty mid tier to high end gaming systems and rigs

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

No. You need the same size fittings and tubing throughout your whole setup. 

What do you mean same size fittings?

1 rad is not enough for 2 cards and a cpu. ESPECIALLY if they're overclocked. I have 2 rads for a single card and cpu both OC and in your case I would try and get a triple and a double or 2 triples if that's possible.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Will an additional 140mm rad be enough?

Trying to run two cards, a CPU, and two rads off a h220 is really pushing it in terms of what the pump can do. 

Error: 410

What do you mean same size fittings?

The h220 uses a different size fitting/tubing than the 3/8 5/8 you have.

The h220 uses a different size fitting/tubing than the 3/8 5/8 you have.

Im using 3/8ID 5/8OD tubing right now

Im using 3/8ID 5/8OD tubing right now

The h220 uses different size tubing. I think it is smaller. 7/16 possibly. I can't remember right now. 

The h220 uses different size tubing. I think it is smaller. 7/16 possibly. I can't remember right now. 

Definitely not. Im using it right now

Definitely not. Im using it right now

I guess I am wrong. My bad. Even so the h220 is not enough rad space or pump power.

I guess I am wrong. My bad. Even so the h220 is not enough rad space or pump power.

Well I can buy another rad, but ive seen people running 2 680s with a CPU with the H220.

So what barbs do I need for the MCW82 waterblocks?

it has plenty of power to use 3/4 water blocks, if you can get one to not knock, click or thump.

it has plenty of power to use 3/4 water blocks, if you can get one to not knock, click or thump.

Do you know if the MCW82 comes with barbs?

Do you know if the MCW82 comes with barbs?

no they do not. due to the many different barb options.

-Waterblocks don't come with barbs or compressions

-No your skinny 240 rad will not cool a cpu and two gpus.

You need more surface area.