Which Rx 5700 is the best?

Ryzen 2600X

Looking at buying an RX 5700(non-reference). Does anyone have the non-reference cards and what are your experiences with them? I'm looking at the Power Cooler Red Devil. Thanks.

Sapphire seems to be one of the better cards, look up GN to get some good thermal and performance testing data 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

4 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

Sapphire seems to be one of the better cards, look up GN to get some good thermal and performance testing data 

Yeah, GN does a good job of it, that was kind of why I made this post.

1 hour ago, Ryzen 2600X said:

Looking at buying an RX 5700(non-reference). Does anyone have the non-reference cards and what are your experiences with them? I'm looking at the Power Cooler Red Devil. Thanks.

It seems PowerColor Red Devil is the best, but obviously it's not as cheap as some as Sapphire Pulse and XFX, but to me it's worth it, not much more considering we are talking about a premium product.
Not only the cooler is better the PCB couldn't be better according to Buildzoid.