Louis Rossmann is moving to a new space (Video idea)

MegamanXGold

Louis Rossmann is moving to a new space, and it's a pretty big step for him. Even if Linus just goes to help paint, or if someone will sponsor a video and give him something to help out, I think that would be amazing. Video linked below in case you haven't watched it. I just did, and I felt kind of moved (no pun intended), so I hope LTT finds a way to lend a hand, even if it's a small gesture to get involved. He hasn't asked for help, I just think the guy deserves it. What do you all think?

[ VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=njxdmuZyA1o ]

EDIT: I just found the "Thread for Linus Tech Tips Video Suggestions" and I can't see how to delete my thread. I apologize for putting this in the wrong place. :(

11 minutes ago, MegamanXGold said:

Louis Rossmann is moving to a new space, and it's a pretty big step for him. Even if Linus just goes to help paint, or if someone will sponsor a video and give him something to help out, I think that would be amazing. Video linked below in case you haven't watched it. I just did, and I felt kind of moved (no pun intended), so I hope LTT finds a way to lend a hand, even if it's a small gesture to get involved. He hasn't asked for help, I just think the guy deserves it. What do you all think?

EDIT: I just found the "Thread for Linus Tech Tips Video Suggestions" and I can't see how to delete my thread. I apologize for putting this in the wrong place. :(

This is a great idea!

Thread deletion is not possible. colonel_mortis can tell you more.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, MegamanXGold said:

Users can't delete their own thread or replies, next time, report your own reply or thread and ask for it to be deleted or moved ;)

*Thread locked *

Video suggestion thread ;

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !