AIO Cooler making weird nosies on pump

Hello there,

We have a PC that is making a very weird noise with it's pump. The AIO in use is a MasterLiquid ML120L RGB. It's not that old about 1 year and performance wise it seems to be fine. Temps and everything are where it should be. However it seems that whenever the pump pulls it makes this really weird noise and I'm afraid that means air somehow got inside of it and there being a potential of a leak. Check the video to hear the sound and please let me know if anyone ever dealt with anything similar. The AIO is still in warranty so if I am unable to find any way to fix this I will just RMA it.

Videos of the AIO producing the weird sound:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/M45GEWCKNBgJdbWV8

Laptop - Omen 15

i5-7300HQ, GTX 1060 maxQ 6gb, 120hz Panel, 16GB DDR4 Ram @2400hz

Blue Box
i5 - 3350p, R9 Nano Fury 4GB HBM, 8gb DDR3 Ram @1600hz

12 hours ago, stx55 said:

has it always made that noise?

Nope. There was an audible noise whenever the pump "pumped" but it never made a noise like this it was usually much much more subtle.

Laptop - Omen 15

Blue Box

That is most likely air in the loop some water may have evaporated from it. I am running a cooler master 120 in my pc but it does not sound like that.

You can refill it with some distilled water using the plug on the radiator but their is a warranty sticker on the plug.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 4:55 AM, stx55 said:

That is most likely air in the loop some water may have evaporated from it. I am running a cooler master 120 in my pc but it does not sound like that.

You can refill it with some distilled water using the plug on the radiator but their is a warranty sticker on the plug.

Hey thanks for the response nad sorry for a late reply.

Obviously this would mean that the warranty would be void but do you think this would be enough to RMA it? And if I do decide to refill it myself is this something that is easily done? I never worked with non AIO coolers myself so I am not sure what kind of water mixtures need to be put in etc.

Laptop - Omen 15

Blue Box